All seats are filled. Thank you.
For Japanese multinationals, business success outside Japan has become more and more critical.
Mercer have studied from insights and experience by working with our clients how HR governance, executive compensation, and HR platform will affect business performance.
We believe this event will give you an opportunity to learn and digest what other companies are doing in practice and likely outcome to accomodate key points in your organization.
Date and Time
7 July 2015 14:30-17:50 (Reception start at 14:15)
Level 9 Fullerton and Esplanade Room
8 Marina View Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960
Please request for access card at Asia Square reception on Level 1 to get through to elevator hall to Level 9
- 14:15-14:30 Reception
- 14:30-14:45 Overview
- Tatsuya Kamoi (Representative Director and President, Mercer Japan Market Leader, Mercer Far East)
- 14:45-15:30 HR governance
- Tetsuya Furusawa (Principal, Japan Talent Consulting)
- 15:30-16:15 Executive Rewards
- Shai Ganu (Principal and Market Business Leader, ASEAN Talent Consulting)
- 16:15-16:35 Break (Coffee and snack)
- 16:35-17:20 Workforce design
- Dion Groeneweg (Growth Markets Lead, Workforce Planning, Analytics & HR Transformation)
- 17:20-17:50 Discussion
- Facilitated by Hyuna Choi (Principal and Leader Japanese MNC services, ASEAN Talent Consulting)
For those who are responsible for its business and operation